CLICK Photo Above for Video PROMO
“BREAK it DOWN” with The PGK Dance Project Sept. 16-18th!
WORLD PREMIERE PROGRAM featuring choreography by:
Joey Navarrete and Jobel Medina, Boroka Nagy, John Paul Lawson, Kevin Jenkins, Kymmi Kellems, PGK Dance Director Peter Kalivas
“Live” Music & Body percussion
WHERE: Tango del Rey – where Mission Bay and Pacific Beach meet @ 3567 Del Rey Street, SD 92109
COME EARLY (6pm Fri or Sat. noon Sun) to enjoy a la carte menu, cocktails
FREE Parking $30 VIP TIX
Tix: $25 – $15 ($5 more at the door)
$10 Show on Friday Sept. 16th 2-3pm for schools, youth and other groups
Contact us at: Admin@ThePGKProject.org / 619-886-7924 to Reserve
- *INTERACTIVE SCHOOL & COMMUNITY GROUP “Break it Down SHOW on Friday Sept. 16th from 2-3pm JUST $10 Admin@ThePGKProject.org to reserve
- September 25th PGK Dance and PGK TOO at Horton Plaza Park FREE interactive performance Noon SPONSORED BY: NeNe’s Shoes & Solar City
- ON TOUR October 8th – 16th The PGK Dance Dance Project in performance at the ArtsNorthWest Conference and Gonzaga University Spokane, Washington, Bellingham Repertory Dance, Cornish School of the Arts
- October 29th “Mediterranean Nights” FUNdraiser at Centro Cultural de la Raza
- October 30th PGK Dance and PGK TOO at Horton Plaza Park FREE interactive performance Noon SPONSORED BY: NeNe’s Shoes & Solar City
- ON TOUR November 17-19th The PGK Dance Project at Santa Barbara College
- November 27th PGK Dance and PGK TOO at Horton Plaza Park FREE interactive performance Noon SPONSORED BY: NeNe’s Shoes & Solar City
- December 6th “Joy & Light” A New Holiday Celebration featuring The PGK Dance Project and guest artists at The Center for the Arts, Escondido
- December 8th – 11th The PGK Dance Project RESIDENCY at Modesto College (Bay Area)
VIDEO of The PGK Dance Project at The Lyceum CLICK PHOTO HERE:
Admin@ThePGKProject.org for more information
*Your tax-deductible support of PGK’s performance and educational programs widens access and deepens appreciation of the arts through participatory dance workshops for schools and community groups, buses and tickets to experience The PGK Dance Project’s professional performances, and Summer Intensive scholarships enabling talented dancers and choreographers with limited means to pursue advanced training. Link below to order your PGK Dance Top.
Everyone who makes a donation of $50 or more receives a PGK Streetwear Top of their Choice and 1 ticket to see us at The Lyceum Theater September 16-18th. The More you GIVE the MORE you GET!
All donations acknowledged.
Looking for another way to give?
Contact us at Admin@ThePGKProject.org – firstname.lastname@example.org for
information on Volunteer and Sponsorship opportunities, donate miles to support PGK Dance’s Upcoming “Made in San Diego” Touring to Washington State and Montana October 2016.
All the best from PGK Dance and be awesome!
Peter G. Kalivas
The PGK Project, Inc
4704 A Street
San Diego, CA 92102
Nonprofit Tax ID: 20-4740701
Photos: Liza Voll (top, PGK Dance “Made in San Diego” Gallery Tour Boston; Sue Brenner Photography on Red Tank, Manuel Rotenberg PGK at the Lyceum)
The PGK Dance Project’s 2016 Season is funded, supported and sponsored by the City of San Diego Commission for Arts and Culture, the California Arts Council, The National Endowment for the Arts, San Diego County Supervisor Greg Cox, The Puffin Foundation, The Parker Foundation, Dr. Stuart E. Schwartz & Karl Peterson, The San Diego Human Dignity Foundation, Dorothea Laub and other individual “PGK Partners” with additional support from Vertical Response, Office Depot, Culture Shock Dance Center, Discount Dance Supply, Capezio at UTC/LaJolla and Public Architecture and Planning, sponsored by Veteran Tickets Foundation, Arts4Vets, Womens Museum of California, San Diego City Councilwoman Myrtle Cole District 4, Radio Pulso del Barrio, San Diego Arts Foundation, Allegro Physical Therapy, DanceFX, Vanguard Culture, The San Diego Public Library, The Scripps Wellness Center, The Sherman Heights Community Center, The Horton Theater Foundation, Centro Cultural de la Raza, Hotel Vyvant, The Little Italy Business Association, Mission Federal Credit Union’s ARTWALK Little Italy, The Diamond Business District, Primary Focus and The Artists Odyssey, The Mexican Consulate San Diego, The Tijuana Cultural Center, Cuerpo en Transito Dance Festival/MX, CECArtsLink for cultural exchanges abroad, Food for Good, Job Corp San Diego, San Diego City Councilmember Todd Gloria District 3, San Diego Union Tribune, San Diego Performing Arts League, ArtsNorthwest, Bluefoot Art Bar & Lounge, San Diego Magazine, San Diego Theater Week, Arts for Learning, Rising Arts Leaders San Diego, Dance Resource Center Los Angeles, Malcolm X Library. NeNe’s “official” shoe for PGK Dance’s outdoor performances and KIND PGK Dance’s “official” snacks provider&