SPONSORED by: CLICK PHOTO ABOVE of The PGK Dance Project Dancing with our Audience at the Central Library to see “Body as Phenomenon”, the Docu-Film about Founding Director, Peter Kalivas and the company
- July 16th “The PGK Dance Project” in San Diego GAY PRIDE Parade sponsored by The SD Human Dignity Foundation 11am on *We will be dancing alongside the SDHDF Float and passing out discounted flyers for our show “Breaking it Down” Sept. 16-18th.
- July 21st The PGK Dance Project in performance with Lux Boreal/Mexico at The Museum of Photographic Arts Balboa Park 6pm FREE sponsored by The Mexican Consulate/Baja – San Diego
- August 6th – 7th The PGK Dance Project TOO at The VINE presented by Mojalet Dance Collective
- August 28th PGK Dance and PGK TOO at Horton Plaza Park FREE interactive performance Noon SPONSORED BY: NeNe’s Shoes & Solar City
- September 16-18th The PGK Dance Project in “BREAKING IT DOWN” at Tango del Rey featuring guest choreographers Donna Scro (New Jersey), Joey Navarette and Jobel Medina (Long Beach), Baroka Nagy (Irvine), John Paul Lawson work by Founding Director, Peter Kalivas and guest musical collaboration. First Drink included, Full Bar and Food. $25 – $15 (General, student, senior, military, Group)
- *INTERACTIVE SCHOOL & COMMUNITY GROUP SHOWS on Friday from 2-3pm JUST $10 Admin@ThePGKProject.org to reserve
- September 25th PGK Dance and PGK TOO at Horton Plaza Park FREE interactive performance Noon SPONSORED BY: NeNe’s Shoes & Solar City
- ON TOUR October 8th – 16th The PGK Dance Dance Project in performance at the ArtsNorthWest Conference and Gonzaga University Spokane, Washington, Bellingham Repertory Dance, Cornish School of the Arts and University of Montana
- October 29th “Mediterranean Nights” FUNdraiser at Centro Cultural de la Raza
- October 30th PGK Dance and PGK TOO at Horton Plaza Park FREE interactive performance Noon SPONSORED BY: NeNe’s Shoes & Solar City
- ON TOUR November 17-19th The PGK Dance Project at Santa Barbara College
- November 27th PGK Dance and PGK TOO at Horton Plaza Park FREE interactive performance Noon SPONSORED BY: NeNe’s Shoes & Solar City
- December 6th “Joy & Light” A New Holiday Celebration featuring The PGK Dance Project and guest artists at The Center for the Arts, Escondido
- December 8th – 11th The PGK Dance Project RESIDENCY at Modesto College (Bay Area)
VIDEO of The PGK Dance Project at The Lyceum CLICK PHOTO HERE:
Admin@ThePGKProject.org for more information
*Your tax-deductible support of PGK’s performance and educational programs widens access and deepens appreciation of the arts through participatory dance workshops for schools and community groups, buses and tickets to experience The PGK Dance Project’s professional performances, and Summer Intensive scholarships enabling talented dancers and choreographers with limited means to pursue advanced training. Link below to order your PGK Dance Top.
Everyone who makes a donation of $50 or more receives a PGK Streetwear Top of their Choice and 1 ticket to see us at The Lyceum Theater September 16-18th. The More you GIVE the MORE you GET!
All donations acknowledged.
Looking for another way to give?
Contact us at Admin@ThePGKProject.org – email@example.com for
information on Volunteer and Sponsorship opportunities, donate miles to support PGK Dance’s Upcoming “Made in San Diego” Touring to Washington State and Montana October 2016.
All the best from PGK Dance and be awesome!
Peter G. Kalivas
The PGK Project, Inc
4704 A Street
San Diego, CA 92102
Nonprofit Tax ID: 20-4740701
Photos: Liza Voll (top, PGK Dance “Made in San Diego” Gallery Tour Boston; Sue Brenner Photography on Red Tank, Manuel Rotenberg PGK at the Lyceum)
The PGK Dance Project’s 2016 Season is funded, supported and sponsored by the City of San Diego Commission for Arts and Culture, the California Arts Council, The National Endowment for the Arts, San Diego County Supervisor Greg Cox, The Puffin Foundation, The Parker Foundation, Dr. Stuart E. Schwartz & Karl Peterson, The San Diego Human Dignity Foundation, Dorothea Laub and other individual “PGK Partners” with additional support from Vertical Response, Office Depot, Culture Shock Dance Center, Discount Dance Supply, Capezio at UTC/LaJolla and Public Architecture and Planning, sponsored by Veteran Tickets Foundation, Arts4Vets, Womens Museum of California, San Diego City Councilwoman Myrtle Cole District 4, Radio Pulso del Barrio, San Diego Arts Foundation, Allegro Physical Therapy, DanceFX, Vanguard Culture, The San Diego Public Library, The Scripps Wellness Center, The Sherman Heights Community Center, The Horton Theater Foundation, Centro Cultural de la Raza, Hotel Vyvant, The Little Italy Business Association, Mission Federal Credit Union’s ARTWALK Little Italy, The Diamond Business District, Primary Focus and The Artists Odyssey, The Mexican Consulate San Diego, The Tijuana Cultural Center, Cuerpo en Transito Dance Festival/MX, CECArtsLink for cultural exchanges abroad, Food for Good, Job Corp San Diego, San Diego City Councilmember Todd Gloria District 3, San Diego Union Tribune, San Diego Performing Arts League, ArtsNorthwest, Bluefoot Art Bar & Lounge, San Diego Magazine, San Diego Theater Week, Arts for Learning, Rising Arts Leaders San Diego, Dance Resource Center Los Angeles, Malcolm X Library.NeNe’s “official” shoe for PGK Dance’s outdoor performances and KIND PGK Dance’s “official” snacks provider&