SPONSORED by: Nene’s Dance & Fitness Apparel Co.CLICK PHOTO ABOVE of The PGK Dance Project at The Lyceum Theater to see “Body as Phenomenon”, the Docu-Film about Founding Director, Peter Kalivas and the company
- May 27th Come experience a DYNAMIC performance by The PGK Dance Project TOO at the Tubman-Chavez Community Center, in the Diamond District.The PGK Dance Project TOO, is made up of the apprentice dancers and choreographers of The PGK Dance Project.Cost : $5
To purchase tickets: http://communitydances.brownpapertickets.com/“Community Dances” is a part of The PGK Dance Project’s passport program; an affordable traveling community outreach dance series. Sign up for FREE at: http://thepgkdanceproject.org/pgkdancepassport/
This event is in partnership with The Diamond Business Association – BID
- June 20th to June 24th – 4th Annual PGK Dance SUMMER INTENSIVE with guest Faculty Gunta Liepina (Latvia), Michael Medcalf (formerly Cleo Parker Robinson Dance Theater/Denver) and Dance into Summer” Performance at Spanish Village Balboa Park.
- June 23rd The PGK Dance Project TOO at Casa Familiar San Ysidro A PGK Dance Passport Event, $5 @ 6pm
- July 16th “The PGK Dance Project TOO” at The Diamond Street Festival
- August 6th – 7th The PGK Dance Project TOO at The VINE presented by Mojalet Dance Collective
- October The PGK Dance Project at The Lyceum Theater featuring guest choreographers Donna Scro, Joey Navarette and Jobel Medina, Geoffrey Gonzalez, John Paul Lawson, Desiree Cuizon-Fejeran with Brittany Taylor with new work by Director, Peter Kalivas in collaboration with social commentator/writer/actor Alex Zaragoza of City Beat.
- December “Joy & Light” A New Holiday Celebration featuring The PGK Dance Project and guest artists at The Center for the Arts, Escondido
VIDEO of The PGK Dance Project at The Lyceum CLICK PHOTO HERE:
Admin@ThePGKProject.org for more information
*Your tax-deductible support of PGK’s performance and educational
programs widens access and deepens appreciation of the arts through
participatory dance workshops for schools and community groups, buses
and tickets to experience The PGK Dance Project’s professional
performances, and Summer Intensive scholarships enabling talented
dancers and choreographers with limited means to pursue advanced
training. Link below to order your PGK Dance Top.
Everyone who makes a donation of $50 or more receives a PGK Streetwear Top of their Choice and 1 ticket to San Diego Dances this March with us and Lux Boreal/Mexico.
All donations acknowledged.
Looking for another way to give?
Contact us at Admin@ThePGKProject.org – email@example.com for
information on Volunteer and Sponsorship opportunities, donate miles to support PGK Dance’s Upcoming “Made in San Diego” Touring.
All the best from PGK Dance and be awesome!
Peter G. Kalivas
The PGK Project, Inc
4704 A Street
San Diego, CA 92102
Nonprofit Tax ID: 20-4740701
Photos: Liza Voll (top, PGK Dance “Made in San Diego” Gallery Tour Boston; Sue Brenner Photography on Red Tank, Manuel Rotenberg PGK at the Lyceum)
The PGK Dance Project is funded in part by The City of San Diego
Commission for Arts and Culture, The California Arts Council, and The
National Endowment for the Arts, The Puffin Foundation, Dr. Stuart E. Schwartz with additional support from Vertical Response, Office Depot, Culture Shock Dance Center, Discount Dance Supply, Capezio at UTC/LaJolla and Public Architecture and Planning, sponsored by Veteran Tickets Foundation, Arts4Vets, Womens Museum of California, San Diego City Councilwoman Myrtle Cole District 4, Radio Pulso del Barrio, San Diego Arts Foundation, Allegro Physical Therapy, DanceFX, Vanguard Culture, Media Arts, Smile Amazon Foundation, the Kaler Family Foundation, San Diego City Councilpersons David Alvarez and Todd Gloria