- SPONSORED by: Nene’s Dance & Fitness Apparel Co.CLICK PHOTO ABOVE of The PGK Dance Project at The Lyceum Theater to see “Body as Phenomenon”, the Docu-Film about Founding Director, Peter Kalivas and the company
- Feb. 27th “MASHED UP Songs & Dances” – “live” music (vocals & instrumental) with PGK Dance and guest musical artists including Nicolas Reveles of The San Diego Opera, Rayme Scaroni, Jazley Genovese, Molly Mapes and guest choreographers including Terry Wilson, Kimberly Kellems, Natalia Hill, Alyssa Junious, James LeMaster at The Sparks Gallery for a ONE NIGHT ONLY event in association with the First Annual San Diego Theater Week
- March 24th “Women of Dance” in Honor of Women’s History Month featuring the women of PGK Dance and Guest female choreographers at The San Diego Central Library, 9th Floor Shiley Room, 6pm FREE!
- April 15 – 17th “San Diego Dances” in University Heights with PGK Dance in collaboration with Lux Boreal of Mexico sponsored by The Mexican Consular, Gill Sotu – Artist in Residence at The Jacobs Center for Neighborhood Innovation, Alex Zaragoza, commentary writer for San Diego City Beat, with guest choreographers John Paul Lawson and Boroka Nagy
- April 27th – 28th The PGK Dance Project ON TOUR at the “Cuerpo en Transito” Festival Mexico
- April 30th & May 1st 5th Annual Dance on the EDGE Platform produced by The PGK Project for Mission Federal Credit Union’s ARTWALK Little Italy featuring 20 diverse companies
- May “PGK Dances in the Diamond” at The Jacobs Center for Neighborhood Innovation AMPHITHEATER through The PGK Dance Passport Program
- June 20th to July 1st 4th Annual PGK Dance SUMMER INTENSIVE with guest artist Gunta Liepina (Latvia) and Dance into Summer” Performance at Spanish Village Balboa Park
- July 6th to 14th The PGK Dance Project ON TOUR in “There & Back” and other dances at the 5th annual “Site not Specific” Festival in 4 cities throughout Latvia sponsored by CECartslink
- September “PGK Dance” at The Diamond Street Festival
- October The PGK Dance Project at The Lyceum Theater featuring guest choreographer Donna Scro and ON TOUR in performance at the University Theater, Shasta Hall Sacramento
- November “Arias & Apologies” featuring works by guest choreographer Sean Curran, Director Sean Curran Company/NYC and Peter G. Kalivas for The PGK Dance Project and guest artists
- December ON TOUR PGK Dance Residency at Modesto College (Bay area) and World Premiere of “Come Together” A New Holiday Celebration featuring The PGK Dance Project and guest artists
VIDEO of our recent Performance at The Lyceum Theater CLICK PHOTO HERE:
Admin@ThePGKProject.org for more information
*Your tax-deductible support of PGK’s performance and educational
programs widens access and deepens appreciation of the arts through
participatory dance workshops for schools and community groups, buses
and tickets to experience The PGK Dance Project’s professional
performances, and Summer Intensive scholarships enabling talented
dancers and choreographers with limited means to pursue advanced
training. Link below to order your PGK Dance Top.
Everyone who makes a donation of $50 or more receives a PGK Streetwear Top of their Choice and 1 ticket to San Diego Dances this March with us and Lux Boreal/Mexico.
All donations acknowledged.
Looking for another way to give?
Contact us at Admin@ThePGKProject.org – email@example.com for
information on Volunteer and Sponsorship opportunities, donate miles to support PGK Dance’s Upcoming “Made in San Diego” Touring.
All the best from PGK Dance and be awesome!
Peter G. Kalivas
The PGK Project, Inc
4704 A Street
San Diego, CA 92102
Nonprofit Tax ID: 20-4740701
Photos: Liza Voll (top, PGK Dance “Made in San Diego” Gallery Tour Boston; Sue Brenner Photography on Red Tank, Manuel Rotenberg PGK at the Lyceum)
The PGK Dance Project is funded in part by The City of San Diego
Commission for Arts and Culture, The California Arts Council, and The
National Endowment for the Arts, The Puffin Foundation, Dr. Stuart E. Schwartz with additional support from Vertical Response, Office Depot, Culture Shock Dance Center, Discount Dance Supply, Capezio at UTC/LaJolla and Public Architecture and Planning, sponsored by Veteran Tickets Foundation, Arts4Vets, Womens Museum of California, San Diego City Councilwoman Myrtle Cole District 4, Radio Pulso del Barrio, San Diego Arts Foundation, Allegro Physical Therapy, DanceFX, Vanguard Culture, Media Arts, Smile Amazon Foundation, the Kaler Family Foundation, San Diego City Councilpersons David Alvarez and Todd Gloria